Attention! The Code of Conduct has been updated. Please check it out at http://caitianstarpride.forummotion.com/t114-code-of-conduct

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Revie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

List of active recruiters

on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:21 pm
Hello all, to help address lack of activity in the fleet we have restored the ability for Honor Guard rank members to invite potential new recruits to the fleet. This thread is to list those members who wish to be in an active recruitment role so there will be a reference anytime someone would like an invite, as always command members or Commander and Admiral ranks such as myself still have this ability but we are not always around to be able to send invites. If you wish to be added to this list feel free to contact my either ingame ( @Revie ) or with a mail here on the forum.

I would like to point out that if anyone does invite a member to the fleet they should inform the new member of both our CoC and promotion requirements which can both be found here on the forum (promotion requirements can also be found in our fleet's information tab in game):
Promotion Rubric
Code of Conduct

Please note we also would like to keep track of who is being invited by who and as such have another thread for people to list who they invited here: Recruiter reports

Current known recruiters (excluding command):
@griffans
@baddragon19

Snowpaw, Kittentail, Draco & R'Marr
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum